I don't remember the dates of the old updates, but newer changes will be sorted by month.
- Jul 12, 2021: site creation
- The site was empty for a long time. The early site had the header, the "undergoing construction" text and image, the buttons, a visitor counter (which was supposed to be a unique visitor counter but that didn't work), and the Nirvana logo. That was it. I don't remember whether I made those in the same year or in early 2022. It's likely the latter. I will have to turn on the computer on which I first made the site and grab the dates from its folder. In the meantime, have unreliable approximations.
Sometime in June 2022
- Fishe, which was made because the site was lackluster, making it the only fun thing around that static page. What is Fishe, you ask? That's up to you to find out.
- Created guestbook
- The Nirvana page saw almost no changes in the past year besides (see below) a song change and an added marquee. The only real change in 2022 was the use of z-indexing as opposed to a 1-pixel-wide iframe to conceal the music player.
Late spring to fall of 2022
- Changed the Nirvana song (from Milk It to Scentless Apprentice)
- Added a chatbox, and admittedly spent quite some time exacting its theme
- Reworked the layout
- This was a big change. The old version used divs and iframes, which was very messy as each was a different size. It was hard to look at. Introducing the divs meant creating the borders and bringing out the rest of the colour scheme. I reworked it entirely by removing all of the iframes and putting all the content into one page through the use of *drumroll* a table.
- Added a splash page
- This was another big change. It's there, so I needn't describe it. What it went through was hours of perfecting, adjustment, and reworking. It's a long story. The last of those is listed below, which was a small overhaul (oxymoron, I know, but it means that the outer result looks unchanged while the inner mechanism doesn't)
- Honestly, the Greeting page and the preceding splash page were worth the effort. I used to open them at random times to fix little details, quite frequently, until I was satisfied for the moment.
- "Somewhere" refers to the updates in my not-so-secret notes page that I tried to conceal. It is there to be read, but I try to limit the number of people who read or find it. I also wrote and added the haiku, which I originally wrote for Fauux's guestbook, but decided to share here as well.
- Added CRT effect
- Small tweaks here and there (homepage graphics and chatbox settings): button grid reordering, [NAME REDACTED] meme
- Re-did index with a more logical approach
Stackexchanged Fixed the fact generator
- More meticulous details as well as dealing with things breaking
- Added 'fun stuff' and created an extra guestbook: this refers to the Fun Stuff button
November 14th to 15th
- Hit 6k hits, which I did not expect.
- Created to-do page and updates page. You're here!
- The updates page has been completely revamped and styled.
- Added mood indicator
November 16th // to do in the coming days:
Debussy and number pages;
Add a table cell for music sharing. Provisional;
Organize homepage by z-indexing items, then work up from there.
- Removed the "undergoing heavy construction" disclaimer to make room.
- Added Interevolution blog link and created
- Added World of Text page
- Added cursors for the home and Nirvana pages (and one here).
I also decided what I want to make shrines for when the time comes.
- Changed Journal to Library.
- Not a site update, but I updated the Interevolution "blog thing."
- Put the rant back up with a button that I will be using from now on to hide stuff.
- Dusted off what used to be my alternative site
- Moved musicplayer.html to said site
- Created a website to host my (mostly) music blog. Not on Neocities. The basic layout is done.
- Changed links to buttons
- Included site creation year in footer
- Styled buttons and links
- The music player is finally an actual music player.
- Linked to music page on the homepage. The music page will be styled eventually.
- Changed "fun stuff" button script
- Button page
- body aches
- Made homepage buttons use JS instead of the link tag so that clicking anywhere on them works
- Moved alternate guestbook to guitarmadness
- Linked my otherwise hidden personal page on Interevolution for convencience, upon receiving feedback.
- Linked deathmetal on the homepage.
- Fixed one typo
- Cleaned up "radio" (my Interevolution page) so that you could choose an entry.
- To-do list tweak.
- Changed the index, terminal, and home page for Christmas and New Years.
- Changed the displayed site buttons and shared a PGP key
- Added some fun facts.
- Changed this page's title to changelog and its border to a dashed line
- Restored old "theme"
January 2nd and 3rd
- Trying to restore the old thumbnail
- About page FAQ of never-asked questions
- Wrote an actual about. Bullshitted through it
- Changed email and key
- Text highlight colours
- Added tooltips on hover in the homepage
- Added poetry page, with two poems so far
- Finished two webrings and placed them on my homepage, which is looking ugly.
- Added thoughts page and two-three text files to it.
- Added two homepage buttons
- Serif font changed to DejaVu
- Changed email for the final time. I was trying out providers and have decided now.
- Added Greg game page
- Alan Shrine
- Changes to how the input form looks and behaves in the terminal
- Removed text selection from poem pages
- Minor edits in webring textareas for clarity
- Removed punk webring from homepage
- Edited to-do list
- Fixed input form width in terminal
- Index image size fix
- NixRing update
- Home added quote
- Made button wall more readable and added more to it